Nathaniel Bassey, Frank Edwards, Sammie Okposo, Wale Adenuga, Nosa Omoregie, Eben, Joe Praize and host of several other musicians, were dignitaries at the launch of “The Minstrels” in Lagos – Nigeria, yesterday, March 29.
“The Minstrels” app which is already available on the Google Play and Apple store, has been designed to make access to the biggest gospel minstrels available to all users as easy as possible. The brand new Minstrels music app, will bring music, video streaming and downloads of gospel’s biggest stars, straight into the hands of mobile phone user.
The app was introduced by mobile banking and mobile payment services provider, eTranzact International PLC in collaboration with LifeTree Resources Inc and leading Nigerian gospel ministers.
The app is using technology innovation to cause a proliferation of gospel music in Nigeria, Africa and the World by giving more power and control of their work to the gospel minstrels.
The Minstrels music app is currently free to download. Key features of the App available pre-official launch are:
- Supported by the crème of gospel musicians in Nigeria.
- Download and stream gospel music from the app
- Exclusive releases from the Minstrels on the app
- Stream live music performances and get direct access to the Minstrels with special themed events and meetups.
- Fastest way to find and buy Gospel music in Nigeria directly from a Bank account powered by eTranzact’s BankIT.
- Browse through thousands of tracks
- Share tracks and music videos with friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Listen to play listed Minstrels tracks offline and on the go