This Modern-day Apollos Could be Used of the Lord to See Millions Swept Into the Kingdom
“I’m gonna say it: I know that my redeemer liveth. I know. I’m not guessing that my Jesus is alive. I know that my redeemer liveth and because he lives I know that I, too, will pass through the portal of death, yet death will not afflict me.”
These sound like the words of a saved man — one who knows Jesus and is confident that Jesus will save him from the punishment of sin which is death and hell.
But, these words come from Louis Farrakhan, leader of the black Muslim organization, Nation of Islam. In a video published last week, the 84-year-old leader appeared to be reflecting on his own mortality which he called his “next journey.”
It is God’s desire and should be the desire of all Christians to see “all men saved, and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” So, we are happy to hear these words from Mr. Farrakhan. It is our prayer that he has truly trusted in Jesus Christ, and is believing in Him and Him alone for the salvation of his soul.
We urge Mr. Farrakhan to not only proclaim his personal trust in Jesus Christ, but to strongly encourage those whom he has led for nearly forty years to place their faith and trust in Jesus Christ as well and to turn away from the false teachings of the Quran and the Nation of Islam. In so doing, Louis Farrakhan could, in the latter days of his life, become one of the greatest Christian evangelists this country has ever seen.
If Bishop Larry Trotter or some other Christian minister whom he knows could share with him the plan of salvation (below) and let him present it, thousands of people could be saved.
May all true believers pray to that end.
How to be Saved from Hell, Straight from the Bible
1. Accept the fact that you are a sinner, and that you have broken God’s law. The Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7: 20: “For there is not a just man upon earth that doeth good, and sinneth not.” Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.”
2. Accept the fact that there is a penalty for sin. The Bible states in Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death…”
3. Accept the fact that you are on the road to hell. Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10:28: “And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” The Bible says in Revelation 21:8: “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
4. Accept the fact that you cannot do anything to save yourself! The Bible states in Ephesians 2: 8, 9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is a gift of God. Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
5. Accept the fact that God loves you more than you love yourself, and that He wants to save you from hell. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (Jesus Christ, John 3:16).
With these facts in mind, please repent of your sins, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and pray and ask Him to come into your heart and save you this very moment. The Bible states in the book of Romans 10:9, 13: “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
If you are willing to trust Christ as your Saviour, please pray the following prayer:
Heavenly Father, I realize that I am a sinner. For Jesus Christ sake, please forgive me of my sins. I now believe with all of my heart that Jesus Christ died, was buried, and rose again. Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save my soul and change my life. Amen.